Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall

I am so excited that today marks the first day of Fall! This is definitely my favorite season...I love everything about fall: football, candles, orange, pumpkins, leaves, mums!

I ordered this cute little sign from Lesley at You're That Girl Designs (via etsy.com). She does great work & was super fast with delivery!

We ordered this little side table/book case a few weeks ago, and I LOVE it! I didn't really want a traditional bookcase, and I just thought these baskets helped "hide" everything and made the books look neater. I love my little glitter pumpkin! I got it at Hobby Lobby while I was in college to decorate my first apartment. My mom got me this cute platter at Cracker Barrel back in August, and I just LOVE it, too!
This last picture has nothing to do with fall, but I recently ordered this bag from my friend Ashley's 31 party, and I received it today. I am so excited about it. It turned out so cute! :o) 
HaPpY fAlL, everyone! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: