Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday

Yesterday afternoon, I drove to Nashville for my bride-to-be best friend's bachelorette party.

We started by having manicures & pedicures at Hillwood Suites by Hilton downtown.
Jessica's mom & sisters did a great job with everything! It was all planned so well.
Yummy cupcakes!

          We also had a lingerie shower for her, and while I didn't want to post all of the goodies, I did want
                                                to post this cute little *BrIdE* jacket she got!
Cute little luggage tag
All the girls - Jess's sister Hayleigh
 We ate in the Gulch in Nashville. This was the best Mexican food I have ever had! We also had some excitement when Jessica, her sister Skylar, & I saw Dave Haywood from Lady Antebellum picking up a to-go order! We screamed like 2 year olds!! :o)
 Ashley (another bridesmaid) Jessica & I




We had the best night! The wedding is only two weeks away!! :o)

I would also like to say GO VOLS! We beat UAB 32-29 yesterday! I listened to the game on the way to Nashville, and it made the drive go by so much faster!

No comments: