Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jonah

My week so far has been pretty boring, but I kinda like it that way. :o) I worked Monday & Tuesday, I was off today & am off tomorrow (grocery shopping day with the hubby! yay! I know it's weird, but I love when we have a day off together to go grocery shopping) & I work on Friday. We have lots of plans for the weekend, that I will share about later, but I am very excited about each event!

Amongst all of the Christmas hussle & bussle, I just have to kinda go to a different place and say that I am so in love with this study by Priscilla Shirer, Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted. I am at a place in my life right now, that while it is not a bad place, by any means, I just imagined it being a little different. I am coming to terms with the fact that my plans I schemed up in my head years ago are not exactly God's plans. God is working in my life & molding me into a person that I am so excited to see. I am just so in a place right now that makes me happy, joyful, & thankful (but sometimes frustrated...not going to lie) to God for putting me here. I know I may not always know the reason, but I know that there is a purpose...His awesome purpose. 


Priscilla is a wonderful teacher, and I hope I get to hear her in person one day. She just makes my heart smile, and I am so glad that God led me to this study.

Thanks to my mom, who started the study at Riverside, as well. :o)

No comments: