Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in Review

2010 was a great year for us! I love spending each year with John T., living & learning and loving each other more and more each day.

January 2010

This was taken 1/1/10. We had snow on the first day of 2010, and we had a traditional lunch at Minnie's of hog jowl, black eyed peas, friend potatoes & cornbread.
 On 1/14/10, we celebrated John T.'s 24th birthday!

 At the end of the January, we had more snow, and I remember being snowed in all weekend, while John T. worked.


February 2010

The Indianapolis Colts played the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl! The Colts lost, but we still had a great time watching the game with our friends, Tim & Amber Bolden!




March 2010

We saw Justin Moore, Miranda Lambert & Brad Paisley in concert at Thompson Boling Arena in Knoxville! It was out favorite concert that we have ever been to.





April 2010

In April, we celebrated Easter & lots of birthdays, including Lorrie's, my dad's & my mom's. I also went to the Orange & White game with Donna Isham. My dad also completed his third 1/2 marathon.






May 2010

Jayden graduated from pre-school & we took a trip to Pigeon Forge to celebrate my 24th birthday.


 My birthday cake at mom's


June 2010

We did lots of yard work & finally put up my poppy's old front porch swing on our front porch.




July 2010

We went on our first summer vacation to Hilton Head Island, SC. We had originally planned to go to Ft. Walton Beach, FL, but because of the oil spill, we had to change our plans. It was a fabulous trip!


Eating at the Salty Dog Cafe
 We stood in line to eat at The Lady and Sons in Savannah, GA!




August 2010

Our first "friend's baby", Brayden, celebrated his first birthday. He loved his cake!


 Me, Whittney, Ashley & mommy Christina


September 2010

In September, I went to my great friend, Jessica Riley's bridal shower in Greenbrier, TN. John T. & I saw Luke Bryan in concert at the Tennessee Valley Fair, & the highlight of September was going to Indianapolis to see the Colts play the Giants in the first home game of the season!








October 2010

October is another month of birthdays! We celebrated my nanny's, Taleah's, Jayden's, Minnie's & Tim's all in one month! October 4, 2010, we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary by going to the Chop House and to see the movie, You Again. I <3 anniversaries!

October 9, I was a bridesmaid in Jessica Riley & Troy Pearson's wedding in Clarksville, TN!






November 2010

November 6, I hosted a baby shower for my best friend, Brittany Smiley & her baby boy Easton. John T. & I went to the TN vs. Ole Miss Homecoming game & we celebrated Thanksgiving at my aunt Sharon & uncle Daryl's.







December 2010

December was full of lots of work, shopping & parties! We enjoyed a white Christmas & brought in the new year with cupcakes & sparkling grape juice with our favorite 6 year old little sister. :o)








We wish each of you a very happy new year! 2011, we can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments: