Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Organization

With every new year, I always want to improve my organization skills. I found this really cool blog called iheart organizing, and I have learned some very helpful tips from reading.

I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but I have a few pieces that I wear every day. I always find myself just putting my jewelry on my dresser or leaving it on the coffee table, and I have wanted to find a good, cute way to organize what I have.

Jen, from iheart organizing, had a picture of this egg crate with her jewelry in it, and I just knew I had to have it! I ordered it here from Anthropologie. It comes in white & this robin egg blue. The blue matches our master bathroom perfectly. I am super excited that my jewelry now has a home! :o)



Another thing I have been struggling with is my filing system. For two years now, I have been using an accordion file for most paperwork & a file box for random things. While I love the file box, the accordion file was not big enough for all of our paperwork! I found the idea for this kind of file box & folders from iheart organizing as well. Oh.my.goodness, I LOVE it! I can fit twice as much in the box as I could the accordion file, and it is so much easier to find something when I need it. The file box came from Wal-Mart, as well as the hanging folders & regular folders.



No comments: