Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fabulous Weekend

This past week, nothing too excited happened. We both worked all week, but I did have Thursday off, so we went to Wal-Mart & ate at Cracker Barrel.

Friday night, after I got off work, we went back to Wal-Mart to get some groceries, picked up a pizza and came home to watch Conviction. It was a really good movie!

This week's highlight: Saturday morning, we left the house around 9:30 and headed west to Pleasant View to visit my best friend, Brittany, her husband, Daniel, & their new baby boy, Easton. He was born on January 21st, and I have been dying to meet him!




 I got to feed him a bottle, and afterwards, he fell asleep. He is so so so precious!

 John T. holding baby Easton
 Me, my BFF & Easton
We stayed with them for a few hours, and then we headed back home. We stopped in Cookeville on the way back and ate at Red Lobster (I <3 gift cards!). It was so good!

We went to church this morning and just hung out this afternoon. Now, we are watching the Super Bowl, and I am about to have a bowl of Moose Tracks ice cream. :o)

We have another busy week of work ahead of us. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: