Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Orange & White Evening

On Saturday, I got to live every Vol fan's dream! My friend Donna invited me to go with her to Neyland Stadium for an "Orange & White Evening." It was too much fun! I felt like we were apart of the "important people" crowd all night!


First of all, we were allowed to park right beside Neyland Stadium. This is unheard of to me. Since I was a little kid, we have always parked at the Methodist church that is a forever long walk from the stadium, so that was very exciting!

We started out in the Wolf-Kaplan Center for registration, and then we immediately went to tour the locker room, or should I say, the Peyton Manning Locker Complex!


It was really neat to have the opportunity to tour the locker room. It was so nice!

 Love this sign! We wanted to get a picture of each of us slapping it as we walked out, but we were way too short! :o)
 Donna in front of the Maxims...a Tennessee tradition!
  This is the end zone where the players run out
 We were so excited about getting to stand on the field!
 The checkerboard!

 In Stokley Media Center: I just had to have my picture made in front of the backdrop we always see on TV!
 After the tour, we got free tickets to the Tennessee vs. Mississippi State b-ball game!

We ended up losing by 1 point. :o( It was a very sad game, but we had a wonderful time! It is definitely an experience I will never forget!

GO VOLS!

No comments: