Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday Afternoon

We had such a wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday.

Great church service (I hate JT missed it because of work). great lunch at mom & dad's. egg hunt & a sweet snack at JT's granny Minnie's.



I know when we have kids of our own, I am going to love making their Easter baskets! I had such a fun time making my SIL, Jayden's! I have created an UNO monster, by the way. She was over here one day after school & there wasn't much to do, so I brought out the UNO cards, and she has been hooked ever since, so I thought she needed a deck of her own. :o)


Giving her bubba love <3


Hubby & I

The family

Me & my BFF

 John T. & his sisters

These were the eggs with our names on them that we found. Each had a clue to where a present would be somewhere around Minnie's house!

After we were all done hunting eggs, everyone tried my Rice Krispie pizza!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: