Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vacation-Day 2

SATURDAY

This morning, we woke up around 8:45, ate breakfast, & we were out on the beach by 9:15! Since it was a Saturday & Memorial Day weekend, the beach was packed! I have been coming to this same beach for a few years, and this is the most crowded I had ever seen it! There was also a ton of seaweed in the ocean! Wow...I mean A LOT!




We stayed on the beach for about an hour & a half, and then we headed to the pool for the rest of the morning. It was so relaxing! We came in around noon & ate lunch...bologna sandwich & baked Cheetos for me & black forest ham, tomato & mayo sandwich for John T. Like I said in the previous post, sandwiches taste so much better at the beach! :o)




We went back to the pool until 2:00, and then we came in, showered, & checked out each other's sunburns! Oh my! My legs & chest were crispy, but the only place John T. burned was his knees!...also, my face & chest decided to randomly break out. It is probably because neither has seen so much sun since last summer! After we got ready, we headed out for some shopping at Destin Commons & the Silver Sands Outlet Mall. It was so hot, so I got an Icee at the outlet mall, and it literally melted in like 2 minutes, but it was so good!

 There were so many boats out on the ocean for Memorial Day weekend.






After shopping, we went to pick up some pizza from Little Caesar's! We had already decided to do this because we knew all of the restuarants we wanted to eat at would be super crowded. I had not eaten LC's in a very long time, and I was pretty excited about it! YuM yUm, so good!! It definitely hit the spot!



After eating, we just chilled out for the rest of the night & watched a Lifetime movie & went to bed!

No comments: