Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vacation-Day 6

WEDNESDAY

John T. & I both woke up today feeling very burned, so we decided to stay out of the sun for a bit this morning & do some shopping instead. We needed to pick up a few souvenirs for the fam back home, so we thought today would be a good day to finish that.

We started out at Sunsations. When I was little, my best friend, Whittney & I would stay in these surf shops forever! As I have got older, I realize that most of what they have is junk, but I still love their t-shirts!

After getting a few things there, we headed to Best Buy to pick up a camera tripod. We saw a huge family on the beach a couple of nights ago taking beach pictures using a tripod, so I got the idea that we could do this, too! Last year at Hilton Head, we had our pictures professionally done, and I really felt like I could take the pictures myself & they would look just as good.

After leaving BB, we found a cute little store in the same shopping center called Design Avenue. The lady that owned the store was super sweet, and she had tons of cute things! (Lots of SEC stuff!) We ended up getting a new hook board for the house that said "It's Football Time in Tennessee" with Smokey on it. <3 it!

Now, for my favorite part of the day...we got a snack at Twirl Frozen Yogurt! YUMMY!! We LOVED this place. I got a Tahitian Vanilla yogurt with Reece's cups & John T. got a strawberry yogurt with strawberries! I'm hoping he will take me back before we leave! :o)



After shopping, we headed back to the condo & went to the beach for a little while. Today, we sat right next to the ocean, in the water & it was so relaxing! After a few hours at the beach, we went to the pool for a while & then went to Jersey Mikes for subs!





When we got back to the condo, we took a walk on the beach & then crashed!

We only have a few days left...

No comments: