Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vacation-Day 7

THURSDAY

Today, we started out early at the beach & stayed for a few hours. I have been reading Decision Points, by President Bush, and it is really good. I have enjoyed reading it on the beach, but I'm not sure when I will ever finish it because it's like 500 pages long! I am in the 100s right now...

After the beach, we went to the pool just to cool off for a bit & then headed to downtown Ft. Walton Beach for a snow cone! I got blue raspberry & JT got pina coloda. It hit the spot!

We came back to the condo for lunch & then took a walk on the beach. John T. went to the pool for a little while, and I came in to take a shower.

After we got ready, we went to the Back Porch, my favorite, for supper! I love that you can eat & have a beach view at the same time. I got a yummy grilled chicken salad & JT got a huge seafood platter!






After supper, we went to Destin Commons to shop a little & go to the movies. We came back to the condo afterwards & took beach pictures. I think they turned out pretty cute! 


No comments: