Sunday, September 18, 2011

Christina & Addy's Shower

Saturday morning, I got up bright & early & headed to Harriman to get ready for Christina's baby shower.

First, I picked up the cutest baby shower cake ever from Carly Harrison and then headed to Trenton Street Baptist Church, where we had the shower.

We decorated everything the night before, so the only things we had to do that morning were blow up balloons & get the food & punch ready.



My gifts for Christina & Addy: my first attempt at a diaper cake, and I thought it turned out pretty cute. The pail came from ella minnow pea, and the pink bag was full of hairbows!


The water bottles I made. This was such a fun project!


Everyone loved the cake! It was perfect!


The drink table. Thanks to my mom for letting me borrow the drink dispensers! We had raspberry sherbet punch & lime sherbet punch...both recipes from Pinterest.

The big brother, sweet Brayden :o)

Mommy Christina

The high school girls...Whittney, Brittany, Chasity, Christina, Ashley, Cassi & me

Me & Christina

 Ashley & me

 Me & Cassi

Whittney & me

 Me & mom


We had a great turn out, and Christina got lots of pink goodies for Addyson Paige! She is due in November, and I cannot wait to meet Addy!

No comments: