Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

In keeping with tradition, I started decorating and put up our Christmas tree this past Saturday (we always start decorating the Saturday after Thanksgiving).

I bought a little tree a couple of years ago at an after Christmas sale & last year, I gave it a Colts theme. This year, I did an SEC theme, since the SEC rocked this past football season. I found the idea for the fabric scrap lights from, you guessed it, Pinterest! It was so fun to make, but by the end, I was ready to be done tying fabric on a string of lights! I got the football ornament at Target & John T. had the idea of printing the SEC logo from Google & attaching it to the top. I thought it turned out pretty cute.

SEC Tree

 Our big tree 

 Love this chevron ornament from ella minnow pea!






 Fabric scrap wreath...another idea from Pinterest




I bought this sign last year from etsy {You're That Girl Designs}

No comments: