Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week of Parties

This past week/weekend has been full of Christmas parties/get-togethers! On Wednesday night, my crew from work met at Brazeiros in Knoxville for dinner. Their food was amazing! It is a Brazillian steakhouse, and they have all different kinds of meat from chicken to lamb. Their salad bar, sides & desserts were great, too!

On Thursday, we met with a few of my high school girlfriends and ate at Texas Roadhouse. I'm sad that I didn't take one picture! It was fun to see everyone & play with Brayden & love on Addy. :o)

Then, finally on Saturday, we went the hospital Christmas party at the Tellico Village Yacht club. I was super excited to get to wear this dress from Riffraff!


{back of dress}

I saw it when we went to Fayetteville last month and couldn't decided whether I needed it or not, but I ended up ordering it through their facebook page when we got home, and I am so glad I did. It was perfect!





No comments: