Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Friday

This past Friday was the only day either of us would have the full day off together for a while, so we decided to make it a date day!

We slept in and then headed to Knoxville for lunch at Dead End BBQ. 

This was our first time to eat here, and its was really good. John T. got ribs, and I got a combo of pork & chicken. They served a choice of sweet or jalapeƱo cornbread or Texas toast, & we both tried the sweet. It was so good!They had lots of high school & UT sports memorabilia, & it was a pretty cool atmosphere. 

After lunch, we headed to mall for a little shopping, then to Target (they were having a huge sale on bulk items, and I could have went crazy! love Target!), then finally to the movies to see The Vow. It was a sweet movie, but I actually didn't like it as much as other Nicholas Sparks movies. Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie, but it wasn't as emotional for me as others, like The Notebook, Dear John & especially The Last Song.

The best part of the day was when John T. suggested we stop by the Cup before heading home! :o) He got two Tuxedo cupcakes, & I tried the Island Dream...it was scrumptious!! 


We had a wonderful, great, amazing day!!

When we got home, we went to watch Jayden play in one of her last basketball games of the season. 


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: