Thursday, May 16, 2013

{13 Weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:
 13 Weeks, 1 Day
Size of baby: Almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) & weighs nearly an ounce!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 pounds at my appt. Tuesday
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet
Gender: We don't know yet, but I have had this feeling since the day we found out that we were pregnant, that it's a boy. We will see in a few weeks! :o)
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet! At my appointment on Tuesday, we could hear kicks & movement on the doppler, but she said it would probably be another month before I actually felt anything. I can't wait for that!
Food Cravings: Pizza (really anything Italian), Cool Ranch Doritos, Sonic cherry limeades, chocolate
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: I sleep great! I bought a Snoogle pillow from Target a few weeks ago, & it is worth every dime! I sleep like a baby every single night!
Symptoms: Exhaustion/fatigue, heartburn, occasional dizziness (little bit lets me know when he/she is hungry!), lower back pain that comes & goes.
Best Moment this week: Receiving great results from our 1st trimester screening & hearing our baby's heartbeat at our appointment on Tuesday! It was in the 160s! :o)
What I am looking forward to: Our beach trip that is quickly approaching! This will be our last vacation as a couple for quite some time, I'm sure! Excited to take belly pics at the beach, too!

Have a great Thursday night!

No comments: