Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This Mother's Day was extra special because it was my first one! I remember praying on Mother's Day last year that I would have a baby this year or be pregnant, and the Lord answered my prayer!

Friday, John T. surprised me at work & sent me beautiful flowers! I was so surprised & very grateful! He made me feel so special! 


Sunday, I went to church with mom & dad, and I got to see Amber! Of course, we had to take a picture together on our first Mother's Day. Oh, how this picture will change next year!




I love my sweet, sweet mom!


After church, I opened some gifts that my mom & dad gave me...Some mommy-to-be books, a cute picture frame to put one of our ultrasound pictures in & a Chick Fil-A gift card! Perfection!


We sent my mom & John T.'s mom flowers at their work on Friday, & we also got them these super cute "grandmother" picture frames from ella minnow pea. I put the best ultrasound picture from our appointment last week in the frame. They loved them!


After we exchanged gifts, we went to Salsarita's for lunch. We LOVE this place, maybe a little too much! It was so yummy! 


We went to see my nanny & poppy after lunch (if I put her picture on the internet, she would come unglued, so I will respect her privacy! :) ) & the rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, & if you are one of those girls who longs to be a mom, know that I am praying for you! 

No comments: