Saturday, May 18, 2013

buybuyBABY & a recipe

On Tuesday, after my check-up appointment, John T. & I went to buybuyBABY for the first time! Oh.my.goodness.



Someone will have to restrain me when it comes time to register for gifts! I found so many things that I love...especially this stroller, the Baby Jogger City Mini GT! I have seen where a lot of my pregnant blog friends love it, too, and I now know why! It is definitely pricey, but I am thinking that it could be worth it! Love the orange, too! {sorry the pic is squished}



We ate lunch at the mall, did our weekly grocery shopping at Target, and then headed to the Turkey Creek Farmer's Market. It just started on Tuesday afternoons, and I was pretty excited to see what all was there. 

On the way out, we stopped and got a popsicle from Pop Culture! I had been wanting to try one of these for a while now, and I was so excited to get to! I had the Strawberry Lemonade & John T. got the Strawberries and Cream. Yum!



Now, to this amazing recipe! I cannot take credit for it because I found it on one of my favorite recipe blogs, Six Sisters Stuff


It was so easy & so yummy! I left out the green chiles because the Rotel had those in it, but I went by everything else. Cooking the quesadillas over the stove makes them so crispy & good! Hope y'all enjoy!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: