Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Knobloch's Gender Reveal Party

Tonight, I went to my friends', Christina & Andrew's house for their gender reveal party. It was the first one I had ever been to, and it was so much fun!

Christina & Andrew had an ultrasound on Monday to find out the baby's gender, but they didn't want to find out themselves. Instead, they had the US tech write down the gender & put it in an envelope. Christina's mom took the envelope to a local bakery & had them bake the cake with either blue or pink icing inside. 




Christina just knew that she was having a boy. She said she was even 99% sure! :o)

But...


it's a girl!






Olivia Grace will be a little sister to Brayden & Addyson in October or November!

I was on Team Blue



Team Pink



Love these girls so much!

{whittney, christina, me}

No comments: