Thursday, May 23, 2013

{14 Weeks}


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks, 1 Day
Size of baby: From head to bottom, he/she measures 3 1/2 inches--about the size of a lemon--and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 pounds, give or take. I honestly haven't weighed since last week!
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet
Gender: We don't know yet, but I have had this feeling since the day we found out that we were pregnant, that it's a boy. I had my first gender dream on Monday night & it was a girl in the dream! We will see in a few weeks! :o) My best friends, Brittany & Christina are 2 for 2 for girls! They both found out this week! Bring on the bows!
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet! Ready to feel some kicks! 
Food Cravings: Sonic cherry limeades, chocolate, plain Goldfish crackers & apple juice
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: I sleep great! The Snoogle is still amazing! I'm even taking it to the beach this week!
Symptoms: Exhaustion/fatigue (I came in every night this week & went straight to bed), heartburn 
Best Moment this week: Officially making it through my first trimester!
What I am looking forward to: Leaving for the beach! Eating all kinds of good food, shopping & taking belly pics on the beach! My 27th birthday on Sunday!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: