Friday, May 31, 2013

{15 weeks}




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 Weeks, 2 Days
Size of baby: Our baby now measures 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces, about the size of an apple.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 pounds, give or take. I honestly haven't weighed since my last appointment, but I'm sure I have gained some weight from all of the yummy food I have eaten at the beach this week. ;o)
Maternity Clothes: I bought some shorts/capris at Old Navy & Motherhood Maternity this week, and I love them! They are so so comfy. I can pretty much wear my regular tops, though. I will more than likely live in maxi dresses & scrubs this summer!
Gender: We don't know yet, but we can't wait to find out!
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet! Ready to feel some kicks! 
Food Cravings: Potato chips, frozen grapes, Italian food, chips & salsa
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great, except for the crazy dreams I started having this week. I dreamed last night that I started doing all of my co-workers' laundry & also that our cousin Mark ran into my dad's truck with a school bus! WeIrD!
Symptoms: Hunger! I cannot get enough to eat; heartburn 
Best Moment this week: Just being pregnant at the beach! I prayed at this exact time last year when we were here that I would be pregnant by this time, and the Lord answered my prayer! His timing is always on time!
What I am looking forward to: Getting our nursery furniture. We ordered our crib last night, & I am super excited about it!

Have a great weekend! We love summertime!

No comments: