Saturday, June 1, 2013

{vacation: days 2-4}

Saturday, May 25
We woke up Saturday morning, ate breakfast and headed to the beach!

I downloaded my beach read for the week!

 Love, love, love my hat from ella minnow pea! My scalp always burns, and it helps so much to prevent that & it's super cute, too!

The beautiful Emerald Coast waters...doesn't get any better!

I traded my SPF 15 tanning oil spray for this! Surprisingly, I have tanned better using this than I ever did with the spray. I love this stuff & haven't burned at all so far!

Love my beach babe!

After the beach, we came in & had sandwiches. Then, we went to the pool for an hour or so. That evening, we went for dinner at John T.'s favorite place, Bubba Gump's. He loves this place! We shopped a little afterwards at the Destin Commons, Old Navy & Target. I got a cute pair of maternity shorts from Target that I am super excited about! They are so comfy! We took a walk on the beach when we got back & called it a night!

Sunday, May 26
My 27th birthday! WhOoP wHoOp! :o)
I love birthdays, whether it be my own or someone else's, I just love them! I absolutely love spending my birthday at the beach...this is the second year that I have!

We started this morning with breakfast again & then to the beach! It was a great way to start my morning...

OH! and before we headed down to the beach, I opened my free b-day gift from Sephora. I had been wanting to try both of these products for a while now, and I really like them! The mascara lasts forever!


Back to the beach...our little setup for the day. :o)

{Perfection}

We did our same routine of beach, lunch, pool & then we went to dinner at The Back Porch, both of our favorites in Destin!


The beach view from our table


Crossing the bridge going back to Ft. Walton Beach...we always love to see all of the boats out for the Memorial Day weekend.

We went to Bippy's by the Beach for frozen yogurt! Yum!



Monday, May 27
Happy Memorial Day!

Today started out like the other two...breakfast.beach.lunch.pool!



This picture sums up our day/night:


We ate dinner at Fudpucker's. There is a new one in Ft. Walton Beach, & we went to it. I had the best salad I have ever had! SO good! & I always love to get a souvenir cup! We hit up the outlet mall next, which is always something we look forward to. I am so thankful for the brave men and women who have fought or are fighting now for these freedoms we enjoy. THANK YOU!

We made our 4th trip to Target (in 4 days) on our way back. What can I say, I LOVE Target! ;o)



When we got back to the condo, I sat out on our little patio & had some chips & salsa & a bomb pop! A sweet end to a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!



No comments: