Sunday, September 15, 2013

{30 weeks}




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks, 4 days 
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson is roughly 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a head of cabbage). {he is definitely over 3 pounds, according to the last ultrasound we had!}
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Loving my maternity jeans from Old Navy!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! At all hours of the day...he usually wakes me up in the morning, & is very active right before we go to bed. He is VERY busy inside his little home! :) 
Food Cravings: Candy corn!
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Still sleeping great! I'm wondering when the sleepless night are coming because everyone tells me they are! 
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn, & I have to take lots of potty breaks! :) It's getting harder to roll over & actually get out of bed in the mornings, too. My first trimester fatigue hit big time this past week, but I got a burst of energy this weekend that I hope lasts!
Best Moment this week: Reaching 30 weeks!! & just spending time with John T.! I know our quiet weekends at home will be few & far between in the next little bit, so we are trying to make the most of it! Lots of sleeping in & watching football! :o)
What I am looking forward to: Carson's bedding & curtains were shipped yesterday, so they should be arriving sometime this week! SO excited to get the last few things done in his nursery. I go back to the doctor on Thursday. No ultrasound at this appointment, but I always look forward to going to the dr. to hear his heartbeat, etc.!

No comments: