Tuesday, September 10, 2013

{29 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks, 4 days (in this picture taken 9/8/13)
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson weighs 2 1/2 pounds (about the size of a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. At our 29 week appointment last Thursday, he was actually measuring 30 weeks, 6 days, & weighed 3 pounds, 6 ounces!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts/dresses and shirts, too! Besides big t-shirts, maternity is all I can wear now. :)
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! At all hours of the day...he usually wakes me up in the morning, & is very active right before we go to bed. He is VERY busy inside his little home! :) 
Food Cravings: Baskin Robbins ice cream! I had a scoop of cookies and cream after our baby class on Sunday, & it was heaven!
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Still sleeping great! (I'm having insomnia tonight because I came in from work, fell asleep around 5:45 on the couch, woke up at 11:15 to go to bed, and now I can't go back to sleep! Carson is kicking like crazy, too!)
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn, fatigue, & I have to take lots & lots of potty breaks! :) It's getting harder to roll over & actually get out of bed in the mornings, too. 
Best Moment this week: Seeing that Carson looked great on our ultrasound last Thursday! :) & experiencing our first baby/childbirth class on Sunday afternoon. John T. & I were horrible students...he kept me laughing the entire time! :)
What I am looking forward to: Reaching 30 weeks tomorrow! I thank the Lord every day for getting us to another day. Pregnancy is such a blessing, and I am so thankful for this little love inside of me! :)

No comments: