Tuesday, September 3, 2013

{28 weeks}




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks, 3 days (in this picture taken 8/31/13)
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson weighs 2 1/4 pounds (about the size of an eggplant) and measures 14.8 inches from head to heels.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts/dresses and shirts, too!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! At all hours of the day...he usually wakes me up in the morning, too. He is VERY busy inside his little home! :) 
Food Cravings: Anything sour, M&Ms
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Still sleeping great! 
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn & I have to take lots & lots of potty breaks! :)
Best Moment this week: Just feeling these constant kicks & movements & our baby shower at church on Sunday. :o)
What I am looking forward to: Our appointment & ultrasound on Thursday. I'm excited to see how much he has grown!  

No comments: