Monday, August 26, 2013

{27 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks, 4 days (in this picture taken 8/25/13)
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson weighs almost 2 pounds and is roughly 14 1/2 inches long (about the size of a head of cauliflower).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts/dresses and shirts, too!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! At all hours of the day...he usually wakes me up in the morning, too. He is VERY busy inside his little home! :) 
Food Cravings: Anything sour
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Still sleeping great! 
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn & I have to take lots & lots of potty breaks! :)
Best Moment this week: Seeing him on our 3D ultrasound on Friday. It was so awesome to see his little face & feet! Also, our two showers this weekend were so fun! We are so incredibly blessed!! (posts to come later!)
What I am looking forward to: Carson will get to "watch"/"listen to" his first UT game this Saturday! I've already been singing "Rocky Top" to him! GO VOLS!! Also, shower #3 at church this Sunday!!

No comments: