Tuesday, August 20, 2013

{26 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks, 3 days (in this picture taken 8/17/13)
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson now weighs approximately 1 2/3 pounds and measures 14 ices (about the size of a scallion).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts/dresses and shirts, too!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! I have felt lots of movement this week! I'm not sure what I am feeling though (his feet, elbows, etc.), because his movements are so wild!
Food Cravings: Wal-Mart brand trail mix & Cracker Jacks
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great! 
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn & lower back pain, especially when I'm at work.
Best Moment this week: Feeling all of his new movements. It is so cool & funny to watch my belly move!
What I am looking forward to: Our 3D ultrasound is on Friday, and I can't wait wait for that! Also, our first two showers are this weekend! WoO hOo!!

No comments: