Monday, August 12, 2013

{25 weeks}




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks, 1 days (in this picture taken 8/8/13)
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson now measures around 13.5 inches in length and weighs a pound and a half (about the size of a rutabaga).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts/dresses and shirts, too!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! I have felt lots of movement this week! I'm not sure what I am feeling though (his feet, elbows, etc.), because his movements are so wild!
Food Cravings: Sprite & Wal-Mart brand trail mix
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great! 
Symptoms: Hunger & Heartburn! I had to break down & buy these babies last night!

Best Moment this week: Getting Carson's closet organized & getting his dresser put together! John T. & I had Tuesday & Thursday off last week, which helped us get some stuff accomplished!
Here is the completed dresser. It's the Hemnes dresser from Ikea, and I LOVE how it turned out! I saw it used in so many nurseries via Pinterest, and it is exactly what I was wanting. It did take all afternoon to put together though!
What I am looking forward to: The next 100 days! That's right, 100 days from today is Carson's due date!! I'm hoping to make the most of each day...I honestly cannot wait until he gets here!!

No comments: