Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{24 weeks}




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks, 6 days
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson is just over a pound & is almost a foot long, about the size of an ear of corn. He weighed 1 pound, 7 ounces at our appointment last Tuesday!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: It's been up & down this week, but as of this morning, 15 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts and shirts, too!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! I have felt lots of movement this week. I found out at our appointment that he is still breech, so the movement I feel on my right side is little elbow punches. I feel like he has been flipping around the past few days because his movements have been wild!
Food Cravings: Raisins, frozen yogurt/ice cream, pretzels
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great! 
Symptoms: Hunger & the metallic taste I had at the beginning of my pregnancy is back. Heartburn!
Best Moment this week: Seeing Carson at our ultrasound & knowing that he is healthy! :) Also, getting his closet organized. Mom painted it on Saturday, and John T. & I put up the shelving today. So thankful for a day off together to get some things done!
What I am looking forward to: His dresser is supposed to arrive from Ikea on Thursday! I am so ready to get it in his nursery & get it organized.

No comments: