Sunday, July 28, 2013

{23 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks, 4 days
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango)! I can't wait to see how much he actually weighs at our appt. on Tuesday!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 14 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts and shirts, too!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! I have felt lots of movement this week, and so has everyone else who has been around me. We shucked 44 dozen ears of corn late last night (from like 10:00pm-1:30am), & Carson was wide awake & let everyone feel him kick! 
Food Cravings: Any kind of candy, Cracker Barrel biscuits, Doritos & frozen grapes.
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great! 
Symptoms: Hunger & the metallic taste I had at the beginning of my pregnancy is back. I also had major neck pain for a few days this week. I was in tears over it Tuesday night. I don't know if I slept wrong or what, but it hurt SO bad! I ended up icing it Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights, & by Friday, it was feeling much better. I take the small things for granted sometimes, like being able to turn to see my blind spot while driving. I wouldn't have wished that pain on my worst enemy! I am so glad I am back to 100% now! :)
Best Moment this week: Feeling Carson move around & having other people feel him, too. I love that I have my little buddy with me all the time! :o)
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound/appointment on Tuesday! I can't wait to see him again, and I'm hoping we will get to go to the Cheesecake Factory afterwards! ;o) It is national Cheesecake day, after all! Also, shopping with my bestie, Katie in Nashville on Wednesday & Thursday! So excited to see her, shop & eat!! :)

No comments: