Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{22 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: According to babycenter, at 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash), Carson weighs almost 1 pound! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Still rocking the maternity pants, shorts & capris! Loving my maxi skirts & shirts, too!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! Still feeling those little kicks. I feel him most at night & in the mornings right after I eat breakfast. I have also found out that if I am tired, he is, too, because he rarely kicks when I am. 
Food Cravings: Spring rolls (found the best ones at Tokyo Grill!), chocolate, cherry limeades
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great! Still having crazy, crazy dreams!
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn, the metallic taste I had at the beginning of my pregnancy is back. I still have a stuffy nose, & I sneeze all the time! 
Best Moment this week: Feeling Carson move around. I love that I have my little buddy with me all the time! :o)
What I am looking forward to: Ordering his bedding tomorrow! We found exactly what we want, and & I am so excited about ordering it!

No comments: