Saturday, July 13, 2013

{21 weeks}





Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks, 2 days {7/12/13}
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10.5 inches long, about the size of a carrot! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I started wearing maternity scrub pants this week (thanks to an awesome sale at Lambert's last weekend!), and they are amazing! Still loving my shorts & capris, too! My favorite tops are from Target & Old Navy. So comfy & cute!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes! Still feeling those little kicks. I feel him most at night & in the mornings right after I eat breakfast. I have also found out that if I am tired, he is, too, because he rarely kicks when I am. 
Food Cravings: I had a weird craving for cruise food this week...it was only for a day though. I'm not sure what kind of cruise food I wanted, but I just wanted some! Frozen fruit, chocolate & anything sour or sweet. I bought a pack of Airheads at Wal-Mart on Thursday, and they were so good! No nutritional value for either of us though! oh! & Moose Tracks ice cream!!
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great..still having crazy, crazy dreams though & when I go to rollover in the middle of the night, I feel like my whole body weighs about 1000 pounds!
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn, stuffy nose & sneezing all the time!
Best Moment this week: Anytime he starts kicking is a wonderful moment! I just love to sit & feel him. :o)
What I am looking forward to: Getting more things on our to-do list checked off! These next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind, but I am really looking forward to getting some things done! & our next appointment on July 30!

No comments: