Friday, July 5, 2013

{20 weeks}




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks (picture taken 7/3/13) ({halfway mark!!}
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson weighs about 10.5 ounces and measures 10 inches, head to heel, about the size of a banana. At our appointment last Friday, he weighed in at 12 ounces. :o) 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Maternity shorts & shirts. My scrubs are starting to feel uncomfortable! I started wearing a maternity shirt with scrub pants today at work, and it felt much better! {thanks for the tips, Amber!}
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy!
Movement: Yep! Feeling lots of little kicks. 
Food Cravings: Chocolate, Moose Tracks ice cream & pickles!
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Symptoms: Hunger, what I think is round ligament pain, & sleepiness in the afternoons when I come home from work. I have napped for the past two afternoons, which I haven't done in a while.
Best Moment this week: Feeling lots of little kicks...best feeling in the world! Oh! & Carson got his first taste of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory on Tuesday! YUM YUM!! :o)
What I am looking forward to: Shopping for more maternity clothes tomorrow. Hoping to find some cute stuff! :o)

No comments: