Sunday, June 30, 2013

{19 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks, 4 days
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson weighs about 8.5 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom, about the size of an heirloom tomato. At our appointment on Friday, he weighed in at 12 ounces. :o) 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Still rocking my maternity shorts & a few shirts.
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy!
Movement: Yep! Feeling lots of little kicks. John T. finally felt him last Wednesday night! 
Food Cravings: Potato chips, ICEEs, chicken salad, trail mix (anything sweet & salty)
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great, but I have crazy dreams every single night...I have also been waking up feeling like I am about 100 years old, but once I get up I am fine. My body is just stiff in the mornings.
Symptoms: Hunger! 
Best Moment this week: Seeing Carson on his anatomy ultrasound on Friday. He definitely put on a show for us! ;o) & registering for gifts! So fun!!
What I am looking forward to: Eating lots of yummy food this week! We have two 4th of July cookouts, and I am really looking forward to them! Also, hitting the half-way point on Wednesday! 20 weeks! It's so hard to believe!

We hope everyone has a safe & happy 4th of July!


No comments: