Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{18 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks, 5 days (in this pic, taken 6/24/13)
Size of baby: Head to rump, baby Armes is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 pounds 
Maternity Clothes: Still loving my maternity shorts, and & few shirts!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Carson Timothy Armes!
Movement: Yes! Finally feeling little thumps & nudges every now & then...mostly when I sit at my station at work or when I'm lying down.
Food Cravings: frozen grapes, chips & salsa, ICEEs & anything sour
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great, still loving the Snoogle pillow! 
Symptoms: Hunger! 
Best Moment this week: Our gender reveal party! It was so fun to tell everyone that Baby Armes is a BOY!
What I am looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound appointment this Friday! (I will be 19 weeks, 2 days then!)

No comments: