Monday, June 17, 2013

{17 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks, 1 day (in this pic, taken 6/13/13)
Size of baby: Baby Armes weighs 5 ounces now (about the size of a turnip), & he/she is around 5 inches long from head to bottom. {we were told at our ultrasound on Tuesday that baby weighs 7 ounces!}
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds 
Maternity Clothes: Still loving my maternity shorts, and I wore my capris for the first time this week! Loved them!
Gender: WE KNOW!!! ...but we're not telling until our gender reveal party this Thursday! SO excited to share with our family & friends!
Movement: Yes! Finally feeling little thumps & nudges every now & then...mostly when I sit at my station at work or when I'm lying down.
Food Cravings: frozen grapes, chips & salsa, M&Ms, anything sweet & salty!
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great, still loving the Snoogle pillow! 
Symptoms: Hunger! I cannot get enough food & my fatigue creeped back in...but I think it is probably due to me working my booty off!
Best Moment this week: Finding out what Baby Armes is!!! 
What I am looking forward to: Our gender reveal party on Thursday! Also, my best friends' Amber & Tim's {twin} gender reveal party tomorrow night! Loving all these babies!!

No comments: