Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{16 weeks}



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: He/she is the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. {since I had an avocado, I thought it would be funny to have it in the pic, too!} :o)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to my scale, 4 pounds. I'll be able to tell for sure at my next appointment. 
Maternity Clothes: Still loving my maternity shorts!
Gender: We don't know yet, but we can't wait to find out!
Movement: Nothing too strong yet, but when I lay down, I feel what I think may be movement. I've also been feeling the butterfly feeling, especially when riding in the car or if I stay in one position for too long.
Food Cravings: frozen grapes, chips & salsa, M&Ms, chicken salad
What I miss: Not a thing!
Sleep: Sleeping great, still loving the Snoogle pillow! 
Symptoms: Hunger! I cannot get enough to eat. I am also so sore from working the past two days! ha! I went from doing nothing for a week at the beach to going nonstop for 10 hours! I'm hoping I can get out of bed in the morning!
Best Moment this week: Having people notice the bump for the first time, ordering our glider & having our crib delivered! We were so happy to get it so fast!
What I am looking forward to: This second trimester. I am feeling wonderful & loving being pregnant!


No comments: