Saturday, June 1, 2013

{vacation: days 8-9}

Friday, May 31
Today was one of our last beach/pool days, so we tried to make the most of it! The red flag was out again, and the waves were really, really high!




After the beach, lunch & pool time, we went to dinner at Chili's & then had frozen yogurt at our favorite spot in Destin, Twirl.



We did a little shopping at Big Lots (so exciting, I know!) & Ulta and then came back to take a walk on the beach.

I bought this super blender sponge at Ulta, and I really like it. I have been wanting to try the original Beauty Blender, but I didn't really want to pay the price for it. This one was only $4.99!





Saturday, June 1
We woke up this morning, had breakfast & headed straight to the beach! We stayed out a little later than normal because we knew today would be our last day until next year! (so excited that we will be bringing baby Armes then, too!)



{side note: I am loving the BeautifulMess app!}

We ate lunch at McDonald's (my gross craving attacked!), & I downloaded another book to read by the pool: My Reality. I will probably have it finished by the time we get home tomorrow. It is really good! I am a big Melissa Rycroft fan!


I love that I have time to read when I'm on vacation. I finished Baby Wise in two days. It was SO good, & I am looking forward to putting it to good use once baby Armes arrives!

After we came in from the pool, we had dinner at Longhorn, made a last Target run, made a trip to the Donut Hole for Sunday morning breakfast & then took a walk on the beach. We're all packed & ready to head back to Tennessee in the morning. We had a wonderful vacation & great start to summer! I loved spending every single day with my bestest friend! 

No comments: