Tuesday, October 8, 2013

{33 weeks}




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 weeks, 1 day (in this picture taken 10/3/13) 
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson weighs a little over 4 pounds (about the size of a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Loving & living in my MM leggings. I bought a few fall maternity shirts from Target & Old Navy a few days ago, and I am loving them, too! I ditched my scrubs at work because they were getting to be so uncomfortable. I bought a Tummy Sleeve and have been using it with comfy dress pants & my new maternity shirts. So much more comfy! I also started using a support band at work on Sunday, and it is like a miracle! LOVE it!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes, his movements had decreased a little, and I thought he was just running out of room, but then on Sunday, he got a spark of energy and has been moving around pretty constantly since then. :o) I've been loving it!
Food Cravings: Popcorn, mellowcreme pumpkins, pretty much any kind of fall candy or dessert, chili & cornbread
What I miss: Not a thing! This has been a great week!
Sleep: Still sleeping great (most nights). I had a couple of nights this week where I woke up quite a few times, but I adjusted how I was sleeping, and it has seemed to help a lot. I've been getting a full night's sleep the past couple of nights.
Symptoms: Hunger, heartburn (big time this week), Braxton Hicks contractions (not as many as last week, though!)
Best Moment this week: Hearing Carson's heartbeat at our appointment last Thursday! :o)
What I am looking forward to: Reaching 34 weeks tomorrow! John T. & I are having a day all to ourselves on Saturday, since it will probably be the last one before Carson gets here. I have no idea what we are going to do, but I am super excited about it! We have our second set of maternity pictures on Sunday! Also, our next appointment next Tuesday. I'm anxious to see how big Carson is now, and I really want to see if he is still breech! 

No comments: