Wednesday, October 16, 2013

{34 weeks} #latepost



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks, 4 days (in this picture taken 10/13/13) 
Size of baby: According to babycenter, Carson weighs around 4 3/4 pounds (about the size of a cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. {at our appointment yesterday, he was measuring 6 pounds 10 ounces!}
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Loving & living in my MM leggings. I bought a few fall maternity shirts from Target & Old Navy, and I am loving them, too! I ditched my scrubs at work because they were getting to be so uncomfortable. I bought a Tummy Sleeve and have been using it with comfy dress pants & my new maternity shirts. So much more comfy! I also started using a support band at work on Sunday, and it is like a miracle! LOVE it!
Gender: BOY! Carson Timothy
Movement: Yes, he moves around all day!
Food Cravings: Candy corn & just food in general...I have been super hungry this week!
What I miss: Not a thing! 
Sleep: Still sleeping great! I have to get up a couple of times to use the bathroom, but I typically go right back to sleep.
Symptoms: Hunger & heartburn!
Best Moment this week: Seeing Carson on the ultrasound yesterday! He flipped, too, so he is no longer breech! :o)
What I am looking forward to: Pre-registering at the hospital on Friday & going to the UT/SC game with John T. on Saturday! :o) 

No comments: