Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas Bargains

Saturday night, John T. & his dad went four-wheeling & hunting, which gave me a perfect excuse to go to Wal-Mart. I spent about 2 glorious hours just roaming around looking for some good deals. It was so nice!

We are huge Indianapolis Colts fans, and I really wanted to decorate a little Colts themed tree this year, but I didn't want to spend the $$ on ornaments, etc., when I knew I could get them on sale after Christmas.

I have had my eye on these blue polka dot & glitter ornaments at Wal-Mart from the beginning of the season, and I was so excited when I found them on sale Saturday for $1.50 a box! I also found this super cute garland for $1.75!! It will be perfect with our ornaments and will really stand out, I think!
I found the little 3ft. tree for only $9, and it is pre-lit! I'm already looking forward to decorating it next year. :o)

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

so cute! I look forward to seeing your tree next year too!