Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Fabulous Find

I am bringing a fun event back to the blog that I used to do every Friday (& I changed the name a little bit):

Friday's Fabulous Find

Each week, I will blog about something fabulous I found during the week...a beauty product, food/drink item, new store/shop/blog, etc.

This week's fabulous find comes from Thirty-One Gifts.



I first heard about Thirty-One through some girls at my church back in 2009. Since then, this business has exploded. Last weekend, when we went to the Women of Joy conference, we saw so many women with 31 purses/bags/etc. I told my mom that it was like we were at a 31 convention!

My friend Ashley (AEPerkins18@aol.com) is a consultant for Thirty-One, and I recently placed an order with her for the products below.


I got the Retro Metro Bag in Taupe (@ 1/2 price with the March special!), Cosmetic Bag (that I use as my Bible cover), Shirred Front Wallet & the Mini Zipper Pouch (all of these in the Free Spirit Floral pattern).

I love, love, love everything I ordered! The Spring colors just put me in a good mood & I love how functional each piece is.  

HAPPY FRIDAY!

**Ashley wanted me to inform everyone about the May Customer Special & Hostess Special:
Customers: For every $31 you spend, you can buy the Mini Zipper Pouch (like mine above, regular price $10) for only $2.31!
Hostesses: Step up to the next level of rewards! Go HERE to find out more!

No comments: