Friday, April 15, 2011

Show Us Your Life

What is on your book list?

I have never really been a huge lover of reading. I would always read because I had to for school, and that was about it. Since I have graduated, I still am not a big book person, but if I find a good one, I could probably sit and finish it in one day. I either love a book or hate it!

My short list of favorites include:




Made to Crave has changed my life. I just finished the 6 week Bible study that my mom taught, and it has completely transformed how I look at food. I have learned that everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial. Most importantly, I have learned to crave GOD, not FOOD! 

In a couple of weeks, I will have the opportunity to meet the author, Lysa, at an Extraordinary Women's conference, and I couldn't be more excited!





Books I plan to read this summer, i.e. beach/pool reads:





And...one book I am so looking forward to reading when it comes out in August:


Go to Kelly's Korner to link up & read other blogger's book lists!

No comments: