Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do Everything

I heard this song on K LOVE a few times in the past month, but I never really listened to it until today. It spoke so close to my heart, mostly because since I graduated college, I have been up & down about what God had/has planned for me job wise. I am so incredibly happy to say that where I am now is right where I know I should be for this season of life. I am so blessed to have a job, number one, but I also have a job that I love & that I don't mind going back to every day. 

Hearing this song just reinstated the fact that no matter where I am, whatever I am doing, I should do everything to God's glory...that's all that truly matters!

I hope it brightens your day :o)

 

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Thank you for sharing this song. I so needed to hear it!